Tel: 020 221 1100
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Labour Law Training,
- Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution,
- Employment& Industrial Disputes,
- Tax Law,
- Public Interest Litigation & Debt Recovery,
- Immigration Matters and
- Public Procurement Laws.
Mr. Njoroge graduated in the year 2007 with a Bachelors of Law Degree from…
EDUCATION & COURT ADMISSIONS
Mr. Njoroge has a mind for representing clients with unmatched fervour and devotion. His has a bourgeoning interest in aviation law that was recently sparked by his involvement with the Ethiopian airlines case. He is an accomplished arbitrator in our chambers and an effective problem solver within the law. David’s desire for diversity and passion to law have propelled him to the heights of partner and he strives to help make I&N a global brand.
Mr. Njoroge graduated in the year 2007 with a Bachelors of Law Degree and was admitted to the Bar in the year 2009. With a track record that speaks for itself, he has risen from a lego-intern in the firm during his pupillage years, to a Senior Associate in 2012, heading the Dispute Resolution Practice of the firm in 2014. He thereafter made Partner in 2015.
LEADERSHIP & HONORS
David has attended several courses and trainings in his areas of expertise and further heads the Labor Law Litigation, Audit and Training arm of the firm. In this regard, David has trained major Non–governmental organizations like Plan International and World Vision in Human Resource and labour practice areas.
David believes that technology and law should be linked more intricately to make court proceedings and all else mesh with ease. In these efforts he has been heavily engaged in the building of WakiliCMS and its refinements.
- Successfully negotiated on $3mn settlement for specific passengers in the Boeing accidents of 2019;
- Advised and assisted in the restructuring of Plan International and World Vision’s HR Policy and staff planning
- Engaged in Debt recovery for international corps worth over Kes 500mn
- B Hons (UoN)
- Kenya School of Law
- Law Society of Kenya
- East Africa Law Society
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators