EDUCATION & COURT ADMISSIONS
Ken is a Senior Associate at I&N who has quickly earned a name for himself as a master in Commercial Law. He is able to guide and take clients through the most complex of matters by laying them down in a manner that a layman will easily understand and entrust him to carry out most of their corporate commercial legal requirements.
Ken graduated in the year 2013 with a Bachelors of Laws Degree followed by a Post-Graduate Diploma in Law from Kenya School of Law. He did his pupillage with the firm and was promoted to Associate position upon his admission to the Bar in 2016.
LEADERSHIP & HONORS
Ken has attended several courses and trainings in his areas of expertise and has certifications in both Competition Law and Policy and also in Legal Audits amongst others. He is currently pursuing his Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA’s) and is in Part II of the same.
As part of his pro-bono work, he helped set up a not-for-profit entity whose aim was to digitize the African digital asset on a block chain based data base.
- Advised a regulatory body on a matter worth $15mn
- Advised and assisted an energy company in the negotiations for Power Purchase Agreement from a Solar Farm valued at $45mn
- Advised a collective investment scheme worth Kes 12bn on the structure and the security documents for the projects.
- Advised and assisted in trademark negotiations between an international firm and a local firm
- B Hons (UoN)
- Kenya School of Law
- Law Society of Kenya
- East Africa Law Society
- Agent – Kenya Intellectual Property Institute